6 Things to Assess
When Evaluating the Work of Your Current Cleaning Service Provider
As a business owner or property manager, the responsibility of ensuring that your employees, clients, and customers are in a clean and safe environment is of utmost importance. That’s why evaluating your current cleaning service provider periodically to check if the contracted work and services are being provided and properly executed is key to maintaining your ideal working environment.
When is the last time you evaluated your service provider?
If your answer was “never” then now is the RIGHT time!
To help take the guesswork out of what you should be looking for, we have provided 6 key areas of focus that will allow you to make a proper assessment and determine if your needs are being met.
1. Restrooms cleaned and consumables stocked. Looks, smell, essential consumables readily available.
2. Dust buildup on vertical and horizontal surfaces. Check by running a finger or white paper towels along the vertical and horizontal surfaces to check for dust buildup.
3. Soiled carpet needs to be spot cleaned when needed to help to prolong the service life of your carpet. A quality commercial cleaning company should have spot carpet cleaning in their scope of work included in their service proposal.
4. Soiled and unkept trash receptacles can lead to bad odors and most importantly become breeding grounds for germs and bacteria. Trash removal should be one of the first tasks your office cleaning company performs when servicing your workspace.
5. Time to respond to emergencies and cleaning mistakes. If you have an issue that hasn’t been fixed in regards to your cleaning services it may be time to start looking for a new office cleaning provider.
6. Quality control and quality assurance systems and processes. Does your office cleaning provider offer opportunities for feedback and provide inspection reports to all interested stakeholders in your company or organization?
Your service provider, at a minimum, should be meeting these standards. If not, it’s either time to have a conversation with them or time to consider a new partner.
At Synergy Cleaning & Disinfection Services, we pride ourselves on exceeding the expectations of our clients by providing expert-level service and excellent customer service.
If you are in need of a cleaning service provider that will partner with you to make your ideal working environment a reality, Synergy Cleaning & Disinfection Services is ready to serve YOU!
Contact us TODAY for a free quote!